[K12OSN] High Capacity Mirror of K12LTSP

Hi folks,

I am a new subscriber to this list, but a well established advocate of Linux
Thin clients for schools.  Here in Honolulu, Hawaii my group Mid-Pacific
Linux Users Group http://www.mplug.org is leading an initiative to promote
LTSP and other Linux services to Hawaii public and private schools.  We
currently have XTerminals (soon to switch to LTSP) thin clients in one
school, with installations coming soon at 3 additional schools.  During
October we are holding a dual Linux conference for both Businesses and State
Education at the 2002 Hawaii Computer Expo.  We expect for there to be
200-300 Educators at that event.  I will post more about our progress in
Hawaii later.

Anyway, the actual reason of this post.  I maintain a Linux mirror at the
University of Hawaii and I would like to add K12LTSP distribution to our
anonymous FTP.  Sorry I wasn't sure who to contact directly so I am mailing
the list.  Can we have dedicated rsync access in order to maintain automatic
updates of our mirror via cron?  The anonymous rsync seems to be very busy.

Our FTP server address is ftp://videl.ics.hawaii.edu

Thanks,
Warren Togami
warren togami com