[K12OSN] k12ltsp 2.1.0 hang

I guess this is a problem with redhat 7.3 in general. With Redhat
7.1 I had problems with the adaptec 7899 hanging. Redhat would
install but wouldn't finish booting. I've installed k12ltsp 2.1.0 and it
does the same thing. I fixed my 7.1 problem by inserting
aic7xxx=extended,no reset and loading the smp kernel. I've tried
the same here but it installs and just boots up until it gets to
redhat says but I was hoping maybe someone here had run into
this. thanks.