Re: [K12OSN] PCI codes verification and workstation question

I forget the specifics, (control panel - system?) there is a PRINT function that runs a 17 page +/- report of complete details on the hardware and OS. It is ONLY available for print, not to screen (although you can PRINT TO FILE).

If I can get to a Win98 machine, I'll try it (or if someone else has access...)

Kirk