Re: [K12OSN] StarOffice 6 and mixing "paid for programs" into K12LTSP

Is this a violation of the WinXP EULA? Also, the EULA that ships with an OEM installation is vastly different than the EULA for a "store-bought" version. From the press interpretation, the XP EULA may preclude using WinXP in non-Windows environments. I do not have a copy of either, so I don't have the text, and the on-line versions NEVER seem to be the same as the paper you get with the OS.

Kirk