From: k12osn-admin redhat com [mailto:k12osn-admin redhat com]On Behalf
Of Kirk Rheinlander
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 8:05 AM
To: k12osn redhat com
Subject: Re: [K12OSN] PCI codes verification and workstation question

I forget the specifics, (control panel - system?) there is a PRINT function
that runs a 17 page +/- report of complete details on the hardware and OS.
It is ONLY available for print, not to screen (although you can PRINT TO
FILE).

If I can get to a Win98 machine, I'll try it (or if someone else has
access...)

Kirk