Re: [K12OSN] k12ltsp 2.1.0 hang

Ok, I should have left well enough alone. I tried a flat basic install
with the standard kernel and (with some grunting) it works, dual
processor support and big mem support. Odd. It's working, but I
wonder if I'm going to have problems since I'm not using the kernel
that's optimized for big memory and smp. Any input anyone?
Caleb Wagnon, MCP
Office of Technology
Fordyce Public Schools
Fordyce, AR 71742