RE: [K12OSN] PCI codes verification and workstation question

Hi Aaron and Kirk

Thanks for your advice.

At 08:35 AM 6/5/2002 -0700, you wrote:
Here's the specifics:
Control Panel - System - Device Manager Tab
Look for button on bottom right labeled "Print..."
This will give you a choice of printing system summar or printing all
devices and system summary. There is a third option that will let you print
the selected device/device class if you click on one before clicking the
print button. Check a box to choose to print to a file instead of to your
default printer.

I use the Acrobat printer to print "All devices and system summary" and get a 7 page PDF file.

Stephen Liu

-----Original Message-----
From: k12osn-admin redhat com [mailto:k12osn-admin redhat com]On Behalf
Of Kirk Rheinlander
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 8:05 AM
To: k12osn redhat com
Subject: Re: [K12OSN] PCI codes verification and workstation question

I forget the specifics, (control panel - system?) there is a PRINT function that runs a 17 page +/- report of complete details on the hardware and OS. It is ONLY available for print, not to screen (although you can PRINT TO FILE).

If I can get to a Win98 machine, I'll try it (or if someone else has
access...)

Kirk