Re: [K12OSN] StarOffice 6 and mixing "paid for programs" intoK12LTSP

Of course, there's not a snowball's chance in Hades that something like
this would ever hold up in court.  Although I would love to see MS take
someone to court over this and see the backlash against them (what with
being a convicted monopolist and all...)

-Don