Re: [K12OSN] Has anyone seen a good VT220/440 emulator for Linux

Tom,
vt4xx may be difficult, but you already have very good vt220 - your gnome terminal screen. all you should do is to add resources
decTerminalId: 220 and c132: true
to the /etc/X11/Xresources file. it works like a charm for me, aside from the painful fact that gnome terminal doesn't handle printing.
julius

aust_txv ACCESS-K12 org wrote:

Greetings,
Looking for a VT220 emulator to replace "Reflections" in my media centers.
Must have PF key mapping to PC keyboards. The plain vtterm does not have all the functions we need.
TIA,
Tom Ventresco