[K12OSN] LTSP server specs

We have 30 ThinkNICs that we want to use LTSP with, but we are stuck
trying to figure out what the Application Server Specs need to be.  Most
likely these are going to be in 2-3 labs each with 10-15 stations.  We
are not opposed to using multiple LSTP servers, but one would be nice.
the server will need to be powerful enough for all 30 to be used at the
same time, ideally even allowing the use of Gimp.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

-Jackson