Re: [K12OSN] Squidguard

How effective do you find squidguard to be in blocking adult sites or
content?  I tried it earlier this year and it seemed to allow a lot of
things through.  I ended up installing dansguardian.  It seems to block a
lot more, but I am still trying to tune the filter to prevent blocking of
sites we are willing to accept.  We are in a charter elementary school
for behaviorally disturbed children operated by a social service agency
and are especially concerned about what content is appropriate.

Does anyone have any comments on experiences with squidguard or
dansguardian?