[K12OSN] non-Linux type admins and `sudo`

Hi,

I have decided to change my habits with regard to `su -`, specifically
to now use `sudo <command>`

What is an appropriate `visudo` entry to have 'authorative' access, but
not 'dangerous' access ?

This will be for myself (I'm getting spooked doing stuff as {root} since I have
typo'ed a couple of (non-production) servers into oblivion.

Yes, I know this is a hard question.

I'll put webmin in for the non-Linux admin type admin folks, who want to admin it. 8-/

TIA, Steve