[K12OSN] Channel Bonding

This message was intended for Tait Shrum, but I want everyone else's input too.

I got channel bonding setup, piece of cake. I can't get any further though. DHCP isn't working. After doing some google searches, I am told that DHCP will not work with Channel bonding. Do you guys agree with that? Looks like I'm back to square one. All I want to do is use 2 nics for my intranet (terminal) traffic and balance the load between the two. I'm pretty sure I can do this with my DHCPD.conf somehow. Any ideas from Bryant? Thanks again.

P.S. I just thought, didn't you at one time play with some kind of "next server" command in dhcpd.conf that would point the clients to another box? HMM. I wonder if I could use that somehow to point half of my terminals to the ip addy of my other nic.

Caleb Wagnon, MCP
Fordyce School District
Office of Technology
Fordyce, AR 71742