RE: [K12OSN] non-Linux type admins and `sudo`

Hi Steve,

Part of the reason I use graphical tools is the 'enforced' slowdown they
place on me.

I have made it a habit of reading all warning messages, after removing the
admin user on a Novell 4.10 server many years ago. This was a production
server, DOH! I had to manually rebuild my NDS structure one Saturday as a
result. That server is still operational and sitting next to me at this
moment.

Since then I have only toasted pre-production servers. Usually through
experimenting.

BTW - if MS says they can't predict the behaviour of their server tools
don't use them. Their batch user creation tool is alright for adding users,
but very dodgy when removing users. Fortunately I had a backup from about 3
hours earlier! :-)

Cheers,
Bert