Re: [K12OSN] Simple Windows Manager

I'll second Mike's comments.  Blackbox is my personal favorite, but
Icewm has the advantage of being much more "windoz like" which might be
an important consideration.  Both are very light weight and easy to
use.  Icewm now comes bundled in the K12-LTSP distro.

jeff elkner
yorktown high school
arlington, va