[K12OSN] Raima Databases

I am trying to take some information out of an application's database in order
to use it in a intranet web page (hosted on a K12OS box, thus the tenuous
link).  Does anyone know of something I can use to access Raima databases
with zero budget? Freshmeat, PhPclasses and finally a google search found me
nothing.  I'm also kind of hoping to be able to batch add users to the
program instead of gui 1 by 1.  The vendor is less than helpful (Edusoft).
Thanks
Dan