Re: [K12OSN] Raima Databases

If you do have ODBC for Raima, here is the PHP3 script to access it...I'd have to read more deeply, but the text references the ability to call native libraries to create access, but whether that assume ODBC or not, is not clear on a cursory read.

http://www.tropicseas.net/reference/sysadmin/html/v07/i07/a3.htm

Kirk