[K12OSN] LTSP with 3 nics

Thanks Guys,

We have success! I added another nic to my terminal server and with the
help of tait and you guys I got them bonded. After Eric helped me get
dhcp working on my new "bond0" interface, my terminals work great and
now I don't have the big slow down after I get up around 30 machines
booted like I used to. Another successful step taken. Thanks again.

--
Caleb Wagnon, MCP
Fordyce Public Schools