Re: [K12OSN] Class Textbooks & Lessons

At 05:16 PM 06/06/2002 -0400, you wrote:
-snip-

We currently also have an Office 2000 course but might integrate StarOffice 6.0 and/or OpenOffice 1.0 into that, since these are new I doubt much is out on it but will definately be looking for some stuff.

Sun Star Office online training
<http://suned.sun.com/US/catalog/courses/WOB-1000-180.html>

Sun training guides:
   "The Open Gateways Professional Development Curriculum consists of Training Guides and Sample Projects, designed to teach persons interested in training teachers to fully integrate the StarOffice suite of productivity tools into their school curricula."
<http://www.sun.com/aboutsun/comm_invest/ogp/training/index.html>

Tom
tbrown michiana org