[K12OSN] How to save clients' work

Hi All Guys,

I am trying to find a way saving client's works other than in the Terminal Server nor getting them printed. The workstation is booted by floppy and I am not allowed to mount a floppy in the workstation.

Of course I can have all works saved in a folder in the server and get them burned there later. But I consider that is not an ideal solution

Any suggestion ??

Thanks in advance

Stephen Liu