[K12OSN] Terminal Server Sound problem

Hi all guys

Whenever I login as user to start KDE following warning pop-up :
(no sound found)

-- informational - artmessages: --
Sound server informational message.
Error while intializing the sound driver, device/dev/dsp can't be opened
(permission denies).  The same server will continue using the null output
device.

I made a search on the Terminal Server and found 2 dsp(s)

1)   /dev/dsp
2)   /opt/ltsp/i386/dev/dsp

I tried to open them with 'emacs' and found

1)
I was not allowed to open it

2)
it read as follow :

opt/ltsp/i386/dev/dsp
Wild card dsp
crw -------  1   root   root

Kindly advise how to correct this defect

Thanks in advance.

Stephen Liu