Re: [K12OSN] LTSP channel bonding how-to

Caleb wrote:

> On Fri, 2002-06-07 at 10:38, Doug Simpson wrote:
> > Do you connect both of these to the same switch or does each have to go
> > to a separate switch?
> >
> > DS
> >

> Same Switch

One thing I learned in looking at this is that many devices call this
EtherChannel, rather than bonding.  Some devices use a protocol to
automatically establish the grouping (like IEEE 802.3ad), or they can
be manually established.  So, if you want to use this, look for a
switch that supports "channel bonding" or "EtherChannel".

-Don

--
Don Christensen       Senior Software Development Engineer
djc cisco com         Cisco Systems, Santa Cruz, CA