RE: [K12OSN] Web Site Portal Intranets

Reply to:

>PostNuke is a rewrite on PHPNuke, which is extremely security hole
>bugriddled,
>judging by the amount of bugtraq items I've seen on it over time.

>They both stink, imo :)

Hey, everyone has an opinion!  Here's mine...

One must keep up with the changes in beta software to know *exactly*
what's going on:

"The PostNuke CMS development team is proud to announce that it is now
100% legacy-code free. In one very busy year, PostNuke has gone from a
minor fork of the PHP-Nuke project to a hugely successful content
management system with a focus on security, modularity and usability."

http://www.postnuke.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&si
d=1955

Royce Holden, IT Manager
Buncombe County Schools