Re: [K12OSN] Web Site Portal Intranets

There are more definitive guides, if you slosh your way through all the muck and mire, but the PHP book that I have found the best (at least for me) is Visual PHP, from www.hungryminds.com - but they were bought by Wiley, so I don't know where the book is. The Author company is marangraphics.

It is not as comprehensive as some of the other PHP and MySQL reference books I have, but I can sure find out how to do many of the things I want to do, and do it very quickly. It's organized like "create and read a session variable".

Kirk