Re: [K12OSN] LTSP with 3 nics

Hi Caleb,

I went through the threads. How this story ends up out of those suggestions.

Kindly shed me some light. Thanks in advance.

Stephen Liu

At 11:25 AM 2002/6/6 -0500, you wrote:
Thanks Guys,

We have success! I added another nic to my terminal server and with the
help of tait and you guys I got them bonded. After Eric helped me get
dhcp working on my new "bond0" interface, my terminals work great and
now I don't have the big slow down after I get up around 30 machines
booted like I used to. Another successful step taken. Thanks again.

--
Caleb Wagnon, MCP
Fordyce Public Schools