RE: [K12OSN] Connecting a Window station to Internet via Terminal Server

Hi Jame,

Thanks for your prompt response.

I am preparing using a Windows box as client and simultaneously (if not possible by toggling, then alternatively) making it connected to TS retrieving files.

Could you please advise me some more information how to start.

Thanks in advance.

Stephen