Re: [K12OSN] LTSP with 3 nics

Hi Caleb,

Lot of thanks for your effort and time in answering my posting. I am sorry for holding you up to midnight.

I have downloaded all postings in the thread concerned for future reference. Previously I have been advised instead of having a powerful server serving 100 clients. It would be better to have 2 servers, each serving 50 clients. Your story gives certain advice and hint.

However if it is possible I would be much appreciated to have some additional information on the technical side regarding the setup of a 3rd NIC when you have time

Thanks in advance.

Stephen Liu