[K12OSN] LTSP with 3 nics

Hi Stephen.

I posted a how-to that should tell you how to do it step by step. Its simple. They recommend you have 2 of the same nics. I have a 3 com and an intel =). (Hey it's what I had and it works!) I would Definetley go with 2 servers if you can because that would be better. We went with one mainly because of budget cuts. I'd get 2 servers, set them up, and just see how they run. If you have the same problems I did, THEN do the channel bonding on each server. I have a question for the list now. I was told that once you do channel bonding, you can't undo it. I don't see why you couldn't, but is this true?

Caleb Wagnon, MCP
Fordyce School District
Office of Technology
Fordyce, AR 71742