[K12OSN] ICEWM and Sound in Mozilla

Hello Everyone,

My LTSP will be nearly full throttle ready for next year if I can get some of these minor things taken care of. These terminals will be used for our online curriculum which consists of educational games created with flash and shockwave (I'm using the crossover plugin to get shockwave 8.5 and flash 6 to work in linux, it's great!). My web browser is Mozilla and the window manager I'm using is icewm. I chose default from the install but apparently its icewm-gnome. My dilema is that I really want sound. I know sound works with the thinknics because I had it set up before and I had sound in KDE when I would log into a terminal as root but no other user would work. With the 2.1.0 distro I can't get sound to work for anyone. I don't know if icewm has system sounds or not and I don't even care. I just want sound to work in Mozzilla so the kids will have sound in flash and shockwave. Any help out there?

Caleb Wagnon, MCP
Fordyce School District
Office of Technology
Fordyce, AR 71742