[K12OSN] Ram

>--__--__--
>
>Message: 2
>Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2002 20:09:44 -0500
>To: k12osn redhat com
>From: Tom Brown <tbrown michiana org>
>Subject: Re: [K12OSN] Vendors
>
>Coast to Coast Memory has proven reliable and inexpensive.
>- http://www.18004memory.com/
>
>Tom
>
>At 06:05 PM 06/07/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>>What online vendors do you use to buy RAM and other hardware? (Not in
>>large quantities, I don't need much)
>>
>>I'm looking to purchase some RAM and two 40 to 80 Gigabyte IDE hard
>>drives for some web servers.
>>
>>Anyone have any recommendations out there on reliable and speedy online
>>shops that don't have any problem dealing with school districts?
>>
>>- James

I have purchased all of my RAM chips from http://www.tigerdirect.com
as well as many other components for systems I have upgraded or built.  The prices are low and the shipping is fast.  I have ordered on Monday and had my stuff by Saturday.
TigerDirect Rocks!  I love this company.
Once I purchased a rama chipfrom Buy.com, actually, becuase they were having sompe kind of blowout, but only once...all other ram I have acquired from TigerDirect.com

tony
school-library.net

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with email yourgroup org by Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag