[K12OSN] Mozilla Sound

Eric,

There's nothing there. It says LD_PRELOAD=HOSTNAME=..... and then goes
on with the rest of the stuff. I had sound, but when I installed 2.1.0
now I don't. I don't have sound in anything right now. When my terminals
bootup they are still loading the sound module correctly and everything
looks the same as it did when sound worked.
--
Caleb Wagnon, MCP
Fordyce Public Schools