[K12OSN] CIPA and xxxGUARD

Kirk,

I have some faculty that would be happy to see my squid box go. That'll
only happen over my dead body. I don't care WHAT they rule, where
there's a will there's a way and I'm keeping a filter here. I guess we
should just give up, run a T3 to every building and let the children
stream live porn videos so we can assure that no one will have their
constitutional right to be a pervert violated. WHAT'S going on here?! Do
we really WANT a k12 faculty that streams child porn mpeg's on their
conference period?!

--
Caleb Wagnon, MCP
Fordyce Public Schools