Re: [K12OSN] CIPA and xxxGUARD

No - I agree with you completely - that is why I put this current ruling info out on the list. I hope that, as soon as I can get hold of the ruling, to determine what impact it actually has on schools. Sometimes you wonder whose side the ACLU is on! ...or even if the left actually extends to where they reside ;-)

http://www.ala.org/cipa/cipatrial9.html is a link - I have not had the time to review the implications.....

We "fixed" it at the school I was working with - we have NO Internet connectivity, not even a dial up line. (although they are working on it)

Kirk