[K12OSN] CIPA and xxxGUARD

I think David and I are on the same page. One might want to say my
blocking games for example is "happily trampling" on first amendment
rights, but when the business manager can't do her job because we have
the bandwidth sucked up with games what am I supposed to do? If blocking
games is a first amendment right no no, then so is just saying you can't
play online games at work. Blocking the games is a way of enforcing the
rule and assuring that I am doing one of my required job requirements
which is to keep my network running efficiently enough that people can
do their job.

--
Caleb Wagnon, MCP
Fordyce Public Schools