[K12OSN] CIPA xxxfilter

If my bandwidth is all tied up with games, its not gonna matter
whether they're educational or not. I know there are educational
games out there. The whole reason LTSP is implemented here is
so our kids can play their educational flash and shockwave games
via our license with lightspan in the classrooms. All I have to do is
allow lightspan through the filter and the kids have access to all the
online educational games they want. There is no need for access
to anything but that here. The teachers are responsible for
watching these kids closely when they use computers. With this in
mind, the school board and the teachers agreed to a filter to assist
them, it wasn't forced upon them.

Caleb Wagnon, MCP
Office of Technology
Fordyce Public Schools