[K12OSN] Samba/Windows XP Professional

We've been running samba as a PDC for win95/98 for several years.  I was
just told that a batch of new PC's are showing up next month with XP Pro.
Has anyone had experience having samba be the PDC for XP Pro?  If so, can
you give me any items to watch out for.  I'm going to start reading the
samba doc next week at the start of the summer break.

Mark Orenstein
East Granby, CT School System