RE: [K12OSN] Samba/Windows XP Professional

Hi Mark,

I've just checked the SAMBA FAQ, and as of version 2.2.0 this wasn't
possible.

Be aware that SAMBA is now up to v2.2.4 so it may have been addressed. MS
added some extra RPC calls in 2000 / XP for joining a domain. That's where
the problem lies.

Can't offer any more help than that.

Cheers,
Bert