Re: [K12OSN] LTSP with 3 nics

Hi Cabel,

I would be much appreciated to receive a copy of how-to

Thanks in advance.

Stephen

At 11:34 PM 2002/6/9 -0500, you wrote:
Stephen,

I just sent the how-to out to the list last week, it should show up with everything else. Paul said something about maybe posting it on the k12ltsp site somewhere. If you can find it I'll be more than happy to forward you a copy =).

Caleb Wagnon, MCP Fordyce School District Office of Technology Fordyce, AR 71742 (870) 352 2968