Re: [K12OSN] WEB ON/OFF Control over web access to terminals

Hi Tom,

I´ve seen this on webmin.com:

lock internet access for machines on a local network with nice webmin interface
"http://www.n-u-l.de/xsctrl.html";

I haven´t tested it yet, but this seems to be the right stuff for it.

Ciao Michael

--
Michael van Gemmern
Carl-Legien-Oberschule, Leinestraße 37-45