[K12OSN] Redhat 7.3 ltsp 2.1.0

Thanks for that info Dan!

Well guys, I'm working on another ltsp project and have already run into
problems. My install on the server hangs at disc three saying "cdrom
can't be mounted". I know these discs are fine because i am using them
to set up another server. I deselected the packages that were on the
list Dan gave me so that it wouldn't ask for disc 3. WELL, that time it
did the same thing, only on disc 2. I don't find that very funny so
right now I'm installing 2.0.2 instead of 2.1.0. Any ideas as to why
this is happening?

--
Caleb Wagnon, MCP
Fordyce Public Schools