[K12OSN] Redhat 7.3 ltsp 2.1.0

I used the list Dan sent me and sure enough, it didn't ask for disk 3, but it hung up on disk 2 this time saying it couldn't mount the cdrom drive. I used the cd's to set up my main ltsp server fine. I changed out cdrom drives but it does the same thing. I burned a whole new set of cd's and still, the same thing. I installed 2.0.2 perfectly, and using the original drive. Perhaps I will try to upgrade from 2.0.2 to 2.1.0 tomorrow. I really think it has some teeney tiny thing to do with redhat 7.3 and my hardware. I'll play some more tomorrow.

Caleb Wagnon, MCP
Fordyce School District
Office of Technology
Fordyce, AR 71742