RE: [K12OSN] Samba/Windows XP Professional

Hi John,

How many Domains do your Win9x machine authenticate to now?

I'm replacing a Novell server (very old) with SAMBA configured as a PDC.
I'll have Win9x boxes and LTSP sessions authenticating to the same server.

Webmin sync's the Linux and SAMBA users so the passwords are the same. One
stop user creation. I've tested Linux and "NT (SAMBA)" logins for the same
user. It's seamless.

The best material I have found on SAMBA is O'Reilly's book on SAMBA. This
is available online.

Cheers,
Bert