[K12OSN] bad hosts, loud music, horrible party

Okay,
i read man hostname, man lpd, man hosts, man man, etc.
I changed the localhost hostname to gertrude and still couldn't print.
I got
get_local_host: host name 'gertrude" bad.
so localhost and gertrude are both bad names....
I'm thinking "rover" or "spot", but am totally open to suggestions.
Should be try the linuxprinting.org list?  is there one...hmmm.
I can check on that.

tony
Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with email yourgroup org by Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag