[K12OSN] doh! print, darn it!

Okay,
I altered /etc/hosts
to have
127.0.0.1 localhost

When I tried to print from KWord I got this:

Catastrophe!

A print error occured.  Error message received from system:

/usr/bin/lpr -P 'lexmakr z33' '-#1'
/rott/.kde/tmp-localhost/kdeprint_YrLzEfq: execution failed with
message:

{big red x}Status information sending job 'root locahost+417' to
lexmarkz33 localhost connecting to 'localhost', attempt 1 connected to
'localhost' requesting printer lexmarkz33 localhost sending control file
'cfA417localhost' to lexmarkz33 localhost job 'root loclahost+417'
transfer to lexmarkz33 localhost failed error 'ERROR TRANSFERRING
DATA' sending control file 'cfA417localhost' to lexmarkz33 localhost

OK

tony

http://www.School-Library.net
Read, Connect, Learn!