RE: [K12OSN] WEB ON/OFF Control over web access to terminals

Howdy,
If you have an 'internal' DNS setup, you can manually add a bogus
entry for each of the various messengers servers for each of the
various messenger types.  This has worked fairly well for us, as
long as the school PCs are directed to use our DNS.

Just an idea,
George