Re: [K12OSN] doh! print, darn it!

Hi,

First things first - can you print from a shell prompt?

lpr -P <printername> /etc/printcap or some other short text file

If this doesn't work, something may be goofy with lpd.

double check your printcap file, or cheat a little and use printtool to double check your printer settings.

-Jeff

is lpd running?