[K12OSN] unable to get disc1 download to go past 99% of completion

I've been able to get the k12ltsp-2.1.0 iso's for
discs 2 & 3 to download to completion, but despite a
number of tries, using the various download urls, I've
been unable to get the download for the disc1 iso
download to go past 99% of completion.  I'm using a
networked Compaq Armada 1750 laptop with a Pentium II
333 MHz CPU and 64 MB of RAM and almost 3 GB of free
hard drive space running Windows 98 SE, Novell Netware
Client 3.32, Internet Explorer 6.0, and NetAnts 1.25.
I work for a state agency involved in training the
mentally retarded, and my goal is to install and run
K12LTSP initially for evaluation purposes.  Any
recommendations would be very welcome.

Kent Lindell-Ross