[K12OSN] LTSP

Hello Everyone,

I've been hesitant to ask this question because I didn't want it to come across as offensive in any way. I've been seeing more and more Churches implementing ltsp lately. How is this being utilized in churches? I am very curious about this as I am a member of a rapidly growing church and it hasn't ever crossed my mind as to what the benefits of ltsp in a church environment might be. Are relatively large churches mainly the ones implementing this? Is there a ministry I'm missing out on? Thanks in advance for any input.

Caleb Wagnon, MCP
Fordyce School District
Office of Technology
Fordyce, AR 71742