[K12OSN] Booting old Dell GXi

Hi guys.

I have been trying to use Dell GXi's as terminals. What kernel do I use?
I went to the how to and everything. It looks like something is missing.
I've tried it in both the 2.0.2 distro and the 2.1.0. What am I missing?
/lts/boot/pxe exists yes, but I need /lts/boot/bootp. It refers to
/lts/boot/bootp/vmlinuz.all.bootp but the bootp directory doesn't even
exist. Not even a single kernel ending with .bootp for that matter. I'm
clueless since all my experience has been with PXE. The terminals will
boot and talk to the server but then it says file not found. Someone
help me.

--
Caleb Wagnon, MCP
Fordyce Public Schools