RE: [K12OSN] Booting the thinclient from harddrive, not floppy.

Great answer, but it wasn't my question.  Here it is again.  I'll try to
rephrase.
I am downloading the multiple parts of the making the grade program to
floppies for windows.  First I downloaded each part to my hard drive.
Then when moving them to floppies I find that disk two of the multipart
is too large to fit on a single copy. It is 1.39 mb in size.  A 1.44
floppy only hold 1.38  Therefore, it gives me an error that the disk is
too small. I am not able to copy disk two to a floppy.

Best Regards,

Jim Bonneau
Director of Technology
Strafford School